Maintenance and repairs
By well-trained employees
Our service technicians are highly-skilled and trained annually by the manufacturers of our equipment to repair and maintain your laboratory automation systems. Although we conduct some repairs in-house, we can also travel to your own location if necessary.
- You’ll have permanent access to our service technicians, who can help you fix malfunctioning equipment
- You’ll have the ability to receive temporary replacement equipment in the event of a serious complication
- You’ll receive reduced rates in the event of a major disruption on site
- You’ll receive free telephone support in case you need to fix minor problems quickly
What can you expect from us?
- Three maintenance contracts to choose from: preventative, preventative+ and full service
- Preventive maintenance visits and safety inspections to ensure equipment functionality. Rectification (including, for example, temperature) of the Integra equipment is part of this package
- Professional and highly trained technicians to answer all of your service questions